dot net programming nuggets
What is the course about?
The course provides and explains the working C# codes for each of the concepts (Choice of > 25 such working solutions - the NUGGETS). It consists of practical techniques & tricks used in C# programs (with a bit of C++ code). Participants will perform hands-on with working code (C# Nuggets). The techniques/tricks are from following technologies/Windows features (that can be practically put to use in various Application Projects):
|.NET||SMTP Mailing||ActiveX Control||WMI||Cryptography|
|Task Scheduler||IPC||File Systems||Windows Services||COM|
5 Sample Techniques/Tricks (Nuggets) covered in the Course (More than 25 such Nuggets to choose from)
- How to write Powershell snap-ins?
- How to load and execute executable (.exe file) in memory?
- How to use Password Based Key Derivation function (Encrypt based on Password) in your application?
- How to host .NET CLR from C++?
- How to get notified for an event occuring in FileSystem?
Methodology to be followed for a given technique/trick
- Explain Core Concepts behind a given technique / trick
- Construct the Pseudo-code based on scenario
- Write your own code based on the understanding of core concept and pseudo-code
- Make it operational, if possible (by tweaking and trying various options)
- Compare with the working sample of the technique / trick