Linux System Administration Course
Linux System Administration Course Overview
This five-day instructor led Linux System Administration training course is designed to teach the administration, security, networking & performance tasks required on Linux Enterprise systems, alongwith hands on experience of Linux Enterprise Systeems.
The delegate will gain knowledge and practice (with underlying concepts) in the following areas and more:
- Advanced network configuration & troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Monitoring disk status and reliability
- Firewall configuration
- Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM)
- Kernel installation and compilation
- Compiling software from source
- System performance monitoring
On completion of this course the delegate will have in-depth technical knowledge of what is required to administer Linux within the Enterprise. They will have gained practical experience of configuring administrative, networking and security aspects of a Linux Enterprise system to an intermediate - advanced level. Hence getting the necessary boost to career propspects. We trigger and encourage you to to engage in exchanges of information, healthy discussions, maximum meaningful interactions, share job-related experiences and examine factors that contribute to your success.
Utilize each and every moment of your time spent with us to get the maximum returns in terms of abundant knowledge.
- Covers Red Hat Enterprise Linux v6
- Experienced Faculty
- Practical approach with hands-on approach for all the concepts
- Includes advanced shell scripts for some of the topics, wherever applicable
- This Course is structured to expose you to a multitude of perspectives that sets you thinking
- Extensive Lab facilities
- Covers course contents that helps you prepare for RHCSA & RHCE Exams
- Practice Tests in line with RH Exams
Who will benefit from the Course?
This training course is suitable for Linux Engineers who need to acquire basic and intermediate level of administration knowledge of the key administrative, networking and security tasks required on Linux within the Enterprise. The typical delegate will be working as a Linux Engineer or working in in an environment using several different Linux distributions and therefore basic knowledge of Linux concepts and commands is required. For the practical exercises, Red Hat Linux will be used.
|Indicative list of Topics covered|
|Virtual Machines||Automated Installations||Software & Kernel Compilation||Apache Web Server||SQUID Proxy|
|System Monitoring||Performance Management||Security Primer||SELinux||PAM|